If you're like most people, your days are filled with work, family obligations, and things you want to do for your church and/or your community. You probably don't have a lot of time left in your week for things that you might want to do. One good way to make good use of the time you do have at your disposable and to help you feel more energized and calm is to treat yourself to one or more spa treatments.
1. Manicure. A spa manicure is more than just having new polish put on your nails. A good spa manicure begins by soaking your hands to help soften and soothe them as well as make the cuticles more easy to manipulate. Next, the nail technician will gently push back your cuticles and clip any excess skin to create a smooth, even line before massaging your hands and applying a base and finish coat of polish. You can even have jewels or other decorative elements added on top of your nails.
2. Exfoliating massage. An exfoliating massage helps get rid of dead cells and skin, while also helping to relieve sore muscles and allowing you to relax. In this type of massage, the masseuse uses either a body scrub or a chemical exfoliant to gently rub into your skin. This product is allowed to sit for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the product, and is then rinsed away with a damp towel, leaving you refreshed.
3. Facial. A facial deep-cleans your face and neck while massaging your skin to help you feel more relaxed. Some facials also include a steam treatment or exfoliation to help open the pores and/or get rid of dead skin. The facial ends with a toner and moisturizer.
4. Waxing. Waxing is a long-lasting way to get rid of unwanted body hair. The treatment involves applying wax to the area, allowing it to harden, and then removing it quickly. The hair attaches to the wax and comes off when it is pulled, leaving a smooth surface.
5. Pedicure. Similar to a manicure, a pedicure is performed on the feet. The first step is to soak your feet in a cleansing and softening solution. Then the technician will smooth away any rough spots and calluses before tending to your cuticles and painting your toenails.
Everyone deserves a break from everyday demands and obligations. A spa treatment, such as a facial, massage, pedicure, or manicure, is a great way to treat yourself, relax, and restore your energy.Share
6 February 2017
Hello, my name is Nina. Welcome to my site about having your hair dyed and styled at the salon. I started going gray at about 30 years of age. As the gray hairs overwhelmed my formerly gorgeous locks, I knew that I needed a quick solution. Unfortunately, the box hair dye products didn't always work well and the results did not last nearly long enough. I started to go to salons to rectify the problem and was instantly hooked. I will use this site to talk about the different dye products and techniques used in the salon. I will also talk about salon styles for your hair.